Time Line / Class Sequence
Apply during the 1st Semester of your Junior year:
If you are interested in applying for admission to the Honors Program in Biological Sciences:
- You can begin by emailing the Honors Coordinator, Dr. Didier Dréau.
- You will have to fill out a brief admission form that you can obtain from Dr. Dréau. Do this during the month of October.
- If approved, you can then sign up for BIOL 4601 “Honors Seminar” which is taught in the Spring semester.
The sequence of the application and different courses included in the Honors in Biological Sciences program is as follows:
- 1st semester Junior year - Apply to Honors Program during the month of October
- 2nd semester Junior year - Take BIOL 4601 Honors Seminar
- 1st semester Senior year - Perform lab work and take BIOL 4700 Honors Research I
- 2nd semester Senior year - Finish lab work and thesis. Take BIOL 4701 Honors Research II