The forms listed below are those most commonly needed for completion of the non-thesis MS degree. The sequence in which the forms are to be completed is explained under Sequence of Events, Deadlines and Forms.
- Masters Student Progression Report required submission twice a year to the Graduate Coordinator
- Request for Progression Extension to be used in case standard progression deadlines (except progression report) cannot be completed at the staed deadlines--can only be used one time
- The Graduate School now uses online Graduate Academic Petition for the following: Course Overload, Course Revalidation, Course Substitution, Late Add, Late Withdrawl, Leave of Absence, Transfer of Credit, and other course related issues.
- Request to Establish Supervisory Committee
- Curriculum Contract
- Plan of Study MCD or Plan of Study E3B (although no declaration required) If you have difficulty opening the Plan of Study form it may be requested via email from the Graduate Coordinator.
- Report of Comprehensive/Qualifying Exam...and Study Report for Doctoral and/or Master's students This form is to report that the oral Qualifying Exam is complete.
- Non-Thesis MS Oral Qualifying Exam Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Form This form is to be printed for each member of the Supervisory Committee to complete during the oral Qualifying Exam for submission to the Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Graduation Application
- Defense Report for Doctoral Dissertation and/or Master's Thesis This form name is confusing. YES it is for Non-Thesis Master's students. Non-Thesis Master's students will check the box marked "Project".
Additional forms are available through the Graduate School.