The forms listed below are those most commonly needed for completion of the MS degree. The sequence in which the forms are to be completed is explained under Sequence of Events, Deadlines and Forms.
- Masters Student Progression Report required submission twice a year to the Graduate Coordinator
- Request for Progression Extension to be used in case standard progression deadlines (except progression report) cannot be completed at the staed deadlines-can only be used one time.
- The Graduate School now uses online Graduate Academic Petition for the following: Course Overload, Course Revalidation, Course Substitution, Late Add, Late Withdrawl, Leave of Absence, Transfer of Credit, and other course related issues.
- Request to Establish Supervisory Committee
- Curriculum Contract
- Plan of Study MCD or Plan of Study E3B (although no declaration required) To use the form use must download it and open it in Adobe Acrobat. If you have difficulty opening the Plan of Study form it may be requested via email from the Graduate Coordinator.
- Report of Comprehensive/Qualifying Exam...and Study Report for Doctoral and/or Master's students This form is to report that the Qualifying Exam is complete.
- Thesis MS Oral Qualifying Exam Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Form This form should be printed out and given to each memeber of the Supervisory Committee for completion during the oral Qualifying exam for submission to the Graduate Coordinator.
- Non-Thesis MS Oral Qualifying Exam Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Form
- Proposal Defense for Doctoral Dissertation and/or Master's Thesis
- Thesis Proposal Cover Page Use this template as a guide on how to format the proposal cover page
- Graduation Application
- Defense Report for Doctoral Dissertation and/or Master's Thesis This form name is confusing. Thesis Master's students will check the box marked "Thesis"
- Submission and ETD Signature - Dissertation/Thesis
Additional forms are available through the Graduate School.